Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tropical Green Smoothie

Good Morning out there!

Welcome to my obsession (I’m not kidding…I need at least one a day, sometimes that turns into two or three)



Smoothies!

This is my new favourite smoothie.  It’s tropical and amazing and everything you could wish for in a glass.  I like to blend my spinach in the Magic Bullet first because it blends it into a finer paste than my Ninja does.

Tropical Green Smoothie (serves 2)
4 cups of fresh spinach
1 frozen banana
2 oranges, peeled
2 cups of frozen pineapple
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 c greek yogurt (plain, vanilla, coconut - choose your favourite, they’re all good!)




Blend and enjoy!  


You may need to add more or less liquid, depending on your blender and how thick you like your smoothies!  J likes protein powder in his smoothies instead of yogurt, which just makes it a bit richer/sweeter (but also delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment